Friday, August 12, 2011

I Am A Fail

Turns out I completely failed on updating my blog while I was in France. My excuses are that we had bad internet connection, my camera sucks, and I was too tired from walking all day. Pretty lame, I know. So I'll attempt to redeem myself by posting a few pictures so anyone that reads this will get at least a little feel of Paris.
Rent a boat to float in the pond in front of Versailles

Notredame at night

Me in front of Notredame at night

One of the many gorgeous dresses that had me drooling on display in the Grand Trianon

A beautiful hall in one of the mini palaces that make up Versailles

How the ceilings were painted like this in the 18th century boggles my mind!

Listening to an audio tour in the hall of mirrors

The Eiffel Tower!

My mom and I in front of the Eiffel Tower at night. Every night it sparkles for 5 minutes at the top of every hour.

One of the many pastries that France is so famous for

The streets are tiny!

Only in France do the hobos just sleep on the sidewalk in the middle of the day :)

1 comment:

  1. a.w.e.s.o.m.e.! i am a total fail that i haven't posted much this summer...too much fun and swimming to be done! i get it! good luck this year!

    ReplyDelete