Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Favorite Book

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/B000NIJ46A/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link                                                My favorite book has got to be Princess Academy by Shannon Hale. For me to have a favorite book is pretty crazy, because I have read hundreds of books. I am an avid reader, who can go through at least two 200 page books in a day. My favorite genres are fantasy and historical fiction, and have read pretty much everything I can get my hands on. I'm also leaning more towards reading the classics, like Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen and Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. Anyways, back to Princess Academy. It is a fantastic book that is full of excitement and the events building up to the main character finding herself. I picked it up realizing I had left it halfway through, so I finished it and started it again right after! It's really that good. :) I recommend it to anyone that needs a great book to read. ***Click on the link to see the book***

1 comment: