Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shabby Chic Holder of Stuff

My mom's friend had the best idea for a cake/cupcake/jewelry holder. Personally, I use it to hold jewelry, or my many pairs of sunglasses. You get a decorative plate, and a crystal goblet, and you hot glue/super glue them together to make a stand. It is super cute and cheap. Just go to the DI, Salvation Army, or even a craft store like Hobby Lobby to get a cute plate, and find an old crystal goblet or wine glass. It looks really whimsical because of the clear glass and sometimes the plate even looks like it's floating over twisted air. I'm telling you, it's the coolest thing ever.


1 comment:

  1. I swear when I get a job Im flying you out here to come decorate my house on a budget. you and your mom are the 2 craftiest girls I know.

    ReplyDelete